Knisco Staff Profile
Posted on April 23, 2018
Vanessa has come on board with the Knisco team as Director of Knisco Inclusive Access and an Access Consultant, Accredited by the ACAA.
Knisco is thrilled to have a DDA access consultant and will benefit from Vanessa’s expertise and in-depth knowledge of access. Welcome Vanessa!Vanessa Fahey - Director | Access Consultant
1. Vanessa is from Melbourne, but don’t ask her who is winning in the AFL!
2. She studied Occupational Therapy at La Trobe University in Melbourne and after finishing her degree she worked in rehabilitation and also completed home modification assessments for clients to maximise their independence in the home.
3. She has a beautiful nephew Charlie and will soon be an Aunty again to a niece or nephew.
4. She loves being outdoors (you can see why she stayed in Brissy) - either chilling at the beach, hiking the mountains surrounding Brisbane or at a rooftop bar.
5. She enjoys reading and loves a good television series – and is always after recommendations